AltexSoft is looking for a result-oriented and data-driven SEO Specialist to join our marketing team.
- Conduct SEO audits and optimization of existing content;
- Perform keyword research to inform new content development and marketing campaigns;
- Develop and execute link building strategies;
- Collaborate with marketing, content, and engineering teams to support SEO optimization activities across channels;
- Conduct ongoing SEO audit of the corporate website and suggest improvements;
- Create, maintain, deliver and present regular clear and actionable reports, dashboards, analyses that are aligned with business goals, KPIs and benchmarks;
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of SEO best practices.
Preferred skills and experience:
- 1 – 2 years experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) either agency or client side;
- Proven track-record and strong aptitude for analysis and data-informed decisions;
- Deep understanding of SEO trends and working knowledge of SEO best practices;
- Experience using SEO and website analysis tools like Ahrefs, Google Analytics, and others;
- English language proficiency (Intermediate level or higher);
- Experience targeting English-speaking audience;
- Able to work independently and as a member of a cross-functional team;
- Excellent time management, planning, and organizational skills.
Would be a plus:
- Experience working within a B2B marketing team;
- Experience managing paid traffic levers.