AltexSoft is Technology & Solution Consulting company. We co-build technology products to help companies accelerate growth, achieving this by leveraging our technical, process and domain expertise and access to the best price-for-value Eastern European engineers. Over 100 US-based and 200 worldwide businesses have chosen us as their Technology Consulting Partner.
Due to our rapid growth, AltexSoft is looking for a SEO / Influencer Outreach Specialist to join our marketing team. You will be focused on creating and implementing effective SEO and influencer outreach campaigns to improve overall altexsoft.com online profile. Being the person primarily focused on company’s online growth, you will have a great opportunity to prove your analytical and communication skills by achieving outstanding quantifiable results.
We are happy to consider young and promising candidate with outstanding analytical skills and excellent command of English.
- Be responsible for executing effective SEO strategy and outreach campaigns
- Implement white-hat link building strategies focused on increasing altexsoft.com online visibility
- Conduct in-depth analysis of the current state of SEO for altexsoft.com and competitors to find most effective growth opportunities
- Work closely with content marketing team to create the content that will support SEO and outreach campaigns
- Implement outstanding content and technical on-page SEO work
- Run SEO experiments to test and prove growth hypotheses
- Research new potential target audiences and figure out the best ways to reach them
- Report against monthly and quarterly performance targets. Communicate key insights and obstacles to the team and broader company
Preferred skills and experience:
- 2+ years of experience implementing content-focused and technical SEO tactics independently or by working with developers
- Deep understanding of numerous SEO tactics and best practices, including the latest developments
- Experience working on projects targeted on Western European and US markets
- Outstanding command of English and ability to communicate fluently both in through speaking and writing
- Ability to efficiently collaborate with marketing and development teams to accomplish SEO objectives
- Experience with SEO-focused software for data, tracking and analytics, such as Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools, Keyword Planner, Page Speed Insights etc
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to clearly explain your work
- Excellent time management, self-organization and proactive attitude
Our rapid growth over the last several years provides the opportunity for strong career growth and an ability to truly have an impact. We offer competitive benefits and a great working environment.