We are looking for
Senior RPA Developer (UiPath)
We are seeking a highly skilled RPA Developer with experience in UiPath to join our team. As UiPath Developer you will play a pivotal role in creating and implementing automation solutions using the UiPath platform. As a key team member, you will collaborate closely with stakeholders to ensure the smooth execution of automation initiatives. If you are passionate about leveraging automation to drive innovation and efficiency and meet the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply. Join AltexSoft, where your skills and expertise will contribute to the continued success of our clients.
Our client is a prestigious luxury marketing organization representing 400 of the world's finest hotels across 75 countries. They are committed to continuously enhancing their website and mobile apps to provide consumers with an exceptional product. This role primarily focuses on supporting, maintaining, and further developing these platforms to ensure they operate seamlessly, engage end-users effectively, and maintain optimal functionality.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- A minimum of 4 years of hands-on experience in UiPath RPA development.
- Proficiency in UiPath Studio, Orchestrator, and UiPath Robot.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proven ability to work effectively both independently and collaboratively within a team.
Would be a plus:
- Experience with Salesforce, SynXis, SiteCore, Tableau, Boomi and on-premise Orchestrator
You Are Going To
- Develop, rigorously test, and implement automation solutions using the UiPath platform.
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders to comprehensively understand business requirements and design tailored automation solutions.
- Conduct solution reviews, identify any gaps, and ensure adherence to best practices.
- Provide proficient support and troubleshooting for automation solutions.
- Participate in design and code reviews to guarantee compliance with programming standards.
- Create and maintain comprehensive process documentation for automation solutions.
- Actively engage in cross-functional teams to drive the successful implementation of automation solutions.
- Possibility to work remotely
- Reimbursement of medical expenses
- Online morning exercise
- Compensation for trainings, seminars, conferences
- Free access to the Pluralsight and ACloudGuru knowledge base
- Access to the AltexSoft library with top-notch materials
- A mentor for a probation period
- Engagement in our Mentorship Hub program as a mentor or a mentee to foster professional growth and development
- Horizontally — master new technologies at internal courses
- Vertically — choose your own career path through Competency trees
- All your activities are marked by points that can be exchanged for gifts to fit any taste.
Middle .NET Software Engineer
Middle UX/UI Designer
Senior Data Science/Machine Learning Engineer
Middle software developer in Angular and Node.js
To many people, the world is chaos. To us, it's something a few effective formulas can organize and even change.
Come along if you share our vision
- We were founded in 2007. Employer of the Year (2014, 2017, 2019).
- The AI Ukraine conference and the Know Your Onions meetups organizer.
- R&D centers in Ukraine (Kharkiv, Kremenchuk, Lviv) and Georgia (Tbilisi). We employ more than 300 people.