We are looking for
Senior QA Engineer (Manual+ Automation Java)
This is a privately held company and trusted global provider of real-time communications solutions. We innovate market-proven technologies and make them better.
This is a diverse group of companies that designs, manufactures, sells, and services specialized communications, audio, and software solutions for a variety of niche markets. AQA team works closely with developers to ensure smooth work of client`s solutions.
- 5+ yars of experience as Manual QA
- 1+ years of experience as AQA
- Understanding of test automation process and best practices
- Automated test case design and development for web applications, mobile applications, service-oriented architecture
- Standard QA tools and practices, such as functional API testing, integration testing, and UI functionality and usability testing, load and performance testing, with a passion for automation
- Broad knowledge on Java (Python as a plus)
- Strong experience in the development of functional testing and test frameworks for web applications using SeleniumWebDriver
- Good understanding of pros and cons of BDD approach, knowledge of Cucumber framework
- Experienced user of Git, Maven
- Good understanding and experience in CI/CD process (Jenkins)
- Competency in relation and non-relational database technology, proven experience with SQL
- Basic experience with project management tools such as Jira, Xray, Confluence
- Moderate experience with Agile software development methodology in Scrum and Kanban
- Upper-Intermediate English (oral and written)
- Self-organized, great attention to details, result-oriented
- Good communication skills to work in distributed team
Would be a plus
- Experience with Atlas and Allure frameworks, REST Assured
- Knowledge of load and performance testing (JMeter) Docker, Appium
You Are Going To
- Developing and maintaining UI functional tests for a multicomponent application
- Automation of API and Mobile tests
- Support development of test environment setup, configuration, and automation
- Collaborate with development teams and quality engineering team peers to identify and prioritize opportunities for automation
- Making a conclusion and reporting about the stability of the product under test
- Contribute to test automation process improvement
- Be ready to do Manual testing
- Possibility to work remotely
- Reimbursement of medical expenses
- Online morning exercise
- Compensation for trainings, seminars, conferences
- Free access to the Pluralsight and ACloudGuru knowledge base
- Access to the AltexSoft library with top-notch materials
- A mentor for a probation period
- Engagement in our Mentorship Hub program as a mentor or a mentee to foster professional growth and development
- Horizontally — master new technologies at internal courses
- Vertically — choose your own career path through Competency trees
- All your activities are marked by points that can be exchanged for gifts to fit any taste.
Apply for the position
Middle UX/UI Designer
Senior Data Science/Machine Learning Engineer
Middle software developer in Angular and Node.js
Project Coordinator/Delivery Assistant
To many people, the world is chaos. To us, it's something a few effective formulas can organize and even change.
Come along if you share our vision
- We were founded in 2007. Employer of the Year (2014, 2017, 2019).
- The AI Ukraine conference and the Know Your Onions meetups organizer.
- R&D centers in Ukraine (Kharkiv, Kremenchuk, Lviv) and Georgia (Tbilisi). We employ more than 300 people.