- 5+ years of working experience in PHP;
- Good knowledge of object-oriented programming and SOLID code principles;
- Experience with popular frameworks such as Symfony, Lavarel, Yii
- Experience with MySQL and other RDBMS;
- Understanding the advantages and disadvantages of different databases, and the ability to choose the right stack of technologies for your project;
- Experience with performance debugging and benchmarking;
- Experience building APIs, understanding REST ideology;
- Experience with RabbitMQ;
- Experience working with Docker containers;
- Experience of working with Linux, Apache, Nginx;
- Good knowledge in English, both spoken and written (intermediate level or higher);
- Excellent communication skills;
- Focus on quality;
- Proactive and highly collaborative.
Would be a plus:
- Experience with Amadeus GDS is a huge plus;
- Experience with the newest versions of PHP (PHP 7.1);
- Experience with React;
- Experience with Continuous integration tools.
- As a software engineer, you will be responsible for the integration of Amadeus API into the existing OTA platform. Also, you’ll guide other developers in the client-side team.
About the project:
The project is Online Travel Agency wich provide custom trips for their clients around the world.
They are building a one-stop platform, where clients can find all travel products on a single page: hotels / activities / transportation with real-time prices & availabilities.
Most post booking processes are automated.
Tech stack: JS / React / NextJS / MobX, PHP7.3 / Symfony4, RabbitMQ, MySQL 5.7, Varnish, Redis, Nginx, Google Cloud Platform, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform