The client’s service offers tech and media brands the opportunity to harness the power of his proprietary comparison technology, enabling them to gain access to more customers and tap into new revenue streams.
The service compares hundreds of insurances, energy & financial services providers, and the power comparison technology for hundreds of co-brand partners, including some of the biggest names in consumer technology.
You will play a backend software engineer role in the development of significant projects within the business, developing API interfaces, integrating existing systems with new architecture, helping to develop technical requirements and planning projects.
- 4+ years working experience in PHP
- At least 2 years of experience working with Laravel Framework
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming and SOLID code principles
- Knowledge of MySQL
- Knowledge of Linux system
- English level — intermediate or higher
- Design software solutions and follow software development best practices and standards
- Collaborate with stakeholders on designing the system
- Develop and implement considering architecture standards, processes and tools
- Debug and troubleshoot technical issues