We are looking for a talented front-end developer to bring up new ideas and speed up the development of the website. We expect from a right candidate problem-solving thinking, a wish to understand the workflow of the high-loaded application, and a desire to make a good product better. Our project is a web application for searching and booking the cheapest airline tickets, 10 years on the market, well-known in the USA, Europe and South-East Asia.
- Thorough understanding of ReactJS concepts
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Familiarity with TypeScript
- Experience with building reusable components and optimizing components for maximum performance
- HTML, CSS
- .NET Framework 4 – 4.5 and higher
- ASP.NET / ASP.NET MVC version 4 and higher
- Web API
- Excellent reading/writing English is must, good spoken English should be considered as additional plus
Would be a plus:
- Understanding of Asynchronous Programming Patterns (TAP mostly)
- ASP.NET/ASP.NET MVC
- SQL Server
- Async patterns