- 4+ years of experience in a position of a front-end developer;
- Deep experience with Angular 7+;
- Solid experience with REST APIs;
- Solid Experience with HTML5, CSS3 and Pre-processors preferably SASS;
- Experience with Git;
- Experience with building highly-scalable and well-performing web platforms;
- Strong analytical and core programming skills, knowledge of object-oriented programming, data structures and algorithms;
- Desire to work in a fast pace, fast-growing and highly innovative and international environment;
- The ability to translate business requirements into technical requirements, and an agile mindset and experience with Scrum or other methodologies;
- At least Intermediate level of English.
- As a Senior Software Engineer, you will design and implement from scratch 3rd party App. The purpose of the app is to fill operational needs of various departments and make work easier for the employees, while giving managers in some cases, better insights with planning and reporting capabilities. You will work closely with Stakeholders and Development team in order to create MVP.