Our client is a diverse group of companies that designs, manufactures, sells and services specialized communications, audio and software solutions for a variety of niche markets.
The Project: drive-thru headset system. Our team is a team extension for a US-based development company. The product is a headset and timer system for businesses that allow customers to purchase products without leaving their cars. Their software enables restaurants to improve customer service performance and revenues by measuring and displaying KPIs within the store. Using the software stores can view their performance ranking among other stores in real-time, encouraging friendly competition within the enterprise.
We are looking for Senior Software Engineer who is interested in diving deeper into client business needs, eager to find the best technical solutions to solve problems.
- At least 3 years experience in development roles;
- Strong knowledge of Node.js;
- Experience in development of complex apps based on React;
- Experience with relational databases (MS SQL);
- Experience with Unit/functional testing of JS applications.
Would be a plus:
- Experience with .NET/C#;
- Experience with NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Redis);
- Experience with Microsoft Azure.
- Develop the main products crucial components
- Work closely with the Product Owner and core team on the client-side to understand objectives and translate them into system-level design
- Active feature development and refactoring
- Participate in evolvement, technical solutions, process improvement, etc.
- Code review
What we offer:
- possibility to work remotely;
- health care: reimbursement of medical expenses, online morning exercise;
- educational opportunities:
- paid seminars
- free access to the Pluralsight knowledge base
- use of the library’s materials which are constantly updated
- mentor for a probationary period, etc.
- development opportunities:
- horizontally mastering new technologies in internal courses
- vertically choosing your own career path through Competency trees
- recognition program: all your activities are marked by points that can be exchanged for gifts to fit any taste.