DevOps – deploy and improve the environments, configuration of infrastructure and monitoring systems, operation and maintenance of production, and infrastructure development; participation on duty (important).
OTA for the Australian market with personalized search and creation of a travel product for the specific user. AS is doing everything except UI/UX design.
Project’s technical details:
- Development frameworks – NestJS and React+SPA
- Main cloud provider – AWS CI/CD
- Tools – GitLab
- 3+ years of relevant experience;
- CI / CD skills, such as GitLab CI, etc .
- Skills for configuring monitoring systems (Grafana, Prometheus)
- Experience with IaaC tools (Terraform)
- Experience working with IaaS providers (AWS)
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with MySQL
- On-duty time
- Business days: 2 hours per day (25%)
- Time on duty:18 hours per week
- Tentative schedule: Sunday/Monday 5 pm – 12 am; Tuesday 8 pm – 12 am
- Deploy and improve the environments for k8s-based developers
- Configuration of pipelines, metrics, and infrastructure of this environment
- Configuration of monitoring systems (Grafana, Prometheus)
- Work with CI / CD, k8s, Terraform, AWS
- Operation and maintenance of production, infrastructure development
- Participation on duty (important)
What we offer:
- Possibility to work remotely
- Health care: reimbursement of medical expenses, online morning exercise
- Educational opportunities:
– paid seminars
– free access to the Pluralsight and ACloudGuru knowledge base
– use of the library’s materials which are constantly updated
– a mentor for a probationary period, etc.
- Development opportunities:
– horizontally mastering new technologies in internal courses
– vertically choosing your own career path through Competency trees
- Recognition program: all your activities are marked by points that can be exchanged for gifts to fit any taste.