We are looking for experienced Database Administrator who can have a desire to sharp his skills on high-load project with constantly increasing volume of data stored in the databases, and who can bring the ideas of improvement the current DB infrastructure to the modern enterprise level.
Our project is a web application for searching and booking the cheapest airline tickets, 10 years on the market, well-known in the USA, Europe and South-East Asia.
- Expert level of knowledge in MS SQL Server DB;
- Strong data modeling and database design skills;
- General database management skills;
- General systems management and networking skills;
- Strong performance management and tuning skills;
- Good knowledge of metadata management and repository usage;
- Good knowledge of database schema creation and management;
- Good knowledge of SQL code reviews and walk-throughs;
- Good knowledge and experience in capacity planning;
- Experience in ensuring data integrity and availability;
- Experience in backup and recovery;
- Experience in designing, implementation and maintaining stored procedures, triggers, and user-defined functions of the DBMS;
- Experience in implementation of a security infrastructure for production databases;
- Clear understanding of the hardware and software storage, including how it interacts with the DBMS;
- Excellent reading / writing English as a must (good spoken English would be considered as adittional plus).
Would be a plus:
- Knowledge of MongoDB;
- Knowledge of SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS);
- Knowledge of Power BI;
- Knowledge of SQL Server Availability Modes.