As a Regional Sales Manager you will be responsible for selling company services by maintaining and expanding customer base and also managing the team.
- Achieve regional sales operational objectives by contributing regional sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews, preparing and completing action plans, resolving problems, completing audits, determining regional sales system improvements and implementing changes.
- Collaborate with senior executives to establish and execute a sales goal for the region.
- Meet regional sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements (quarterly and monthly), scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances and initiating corrective actions.
- Establish sales objectives for the team by cascading a sales plan and quota for the region.
- Accomplish regional sales human resource management including coaching and disciplining subordinates. Educate the team with presentations of strategies, seminars and regular meetings.
- Maintain and expand customer base by counseling regional sales representatives, building and maintaining rapport with key customers if necessary, identifying new customer opportunities.
- Qualify leads and develop those who match target customer profile.
- Work closely with the marketing team to ensure consistent lead generation.
- Collaborate with the delivery team to create business proposals.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks.
- 5+ years of experience in IT services sales.
- 2+ years of experience in management.
- Good experience in sales planning, meeting sales goals and motivation the team for sales.
- Solid knowledge of territory management.
- Good communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Good networking skills.
- Client and result orientation.
- Working experience with CRM Software, MS Outlook and MS Office.
Will be a plus:
- Critical thinking.
- Self-dependent professional improvement.
- Problem solving.