- Manage the full-cycle recruiting process with a focus on strong hiring manager partnership and candidate advocacy;
- Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns;
- Find, engage and activate passive candidates;
- Collaborate with client groups and hiring managers to understand their hiring needs and goals;
- Drive offer process;
- Facilitate interview and hiring discussions with interviewers and hiring managers;
- Regularly track pipeline, priorities and performance data to share with internal stakeholders;
- Work with budgets.
- 2+ years of IT recruiting experience;
- Experience in technical research/sourcing new candidates, including the use of Boolean and alternative search techniques;
- Tech and industry knowledge with ability to understand tech skills, research conferences and communities;
- Consultative and interpersonal skills with ability to communicate across all levels of the organization and network within the industry;
- Organizational skills and attention to detail.