- 1+ year of project management experience in IT;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills;
- Good planning and organizing skills;
- Ability to organize and motivate a team;
- Upper-Intermediate level of English (communicate in English both verbally and writing);
- Basic knowledge in people management;
- Good knowledge and understanding of Software development life cycle;
- Knowledge about different project types (FC, T&M, Dedicated team), practical experience with one of them at least;
- Multitasking is a must;
- Willingness for education and development as a project manager.
- Plan, initiate, coordinate, track and manage several small projects to successful completion;
- Project scope management;
- Perform client communication (written and spoken);
- Team management.