We’re looking for CMS expert who will be able, not only solve complex tasks but help other guys in WEB team to grow their skills.
We have several projects based on WP Themosis framework, with configured CI and agreed git-flow, with high-performance requirements under the hight load. Besides that, the team constantly have an inflow of new projects usually WP + Themosis.
- 3+ years of experience in web development;
- Good knowledge of PHP, GIT;
- Knowledge of MySQL (design, indexing, optimization);
- Knowledge of WP Application life cycle and WP Templates Hierarchy, WP API;
- Expert knowledge of WordPress plugin/theme development (AJAX / Theme Customization API / Administration Menus / install/upgrade hooks / WP-Cron / Feeds / action/filter hooks, widgets API / Rewrite rules);
- Advanced level of working with popular WP plugins (ACF (Pro) / CPT UI / Visual Composer / WooCommerce / WPML / Membership / Permalinks / etc);
- Experience with WP REST API, WP Multisite, performance optimization;
- Website Deployment skills (FTP / phpMyAdmin / SSH / cPanel / WP sync DB);
- Knowledge of npm packages, Gulp and WebPack;
- Ability to work quickly and patiently as part of a small team;
- Meets deadlines and clearly communicates any deviations from a planned timeline;
- Intermediate English level or higher.
Would be a great plus:
- Experience with WP Framework Themosis;
- Experience with Laravel;
- Experience in coordinating a team of 2-5 developers.
Would be a plus:
- Experience in configuration of LAMP/LEMP environment;
- Working experience with Drupal;
- Experience with semantic HTML and CSS with preprocessors;
- Experience with WP Frameworks: Thesis, Genesis, Roots;
- Experience with popular responsive front-end frameworks and component libraries (Foundation/Bootstrap/Material UI etc);
- Knowledge of OOP, design patterns;
- Experience in implementation of third-party services (FB instant articles/MailChimp integration);
- Experience with AWS / Docker;
- Experience in advanced integration with Google Analytics (custom dimensions and metrics / experiments) / GTM;
- Experience with Platform.sh.