- 3+ years of experience in software testing;
- Experience in functional testing and requirement analysis;
- Good analytical skills and attention to details;
- Understanding of black-box testing techniques;
- Practical experience in setting up the testing process;
- Upper intermediate English (written and spoken).
- Experience with desktop application testing would be a great advantage;
- Working experience in Agile development teams;
- Strong customer and business orientation;
- Strong knowledge of the testing process;
- Good knowledge SQL;
- Experience in .NET applications testing.
Would be a plus:
- Knowledge of Software Developments Life Cycle;
- Self-motivated, capable of working both independently and as part of a team;
- Diploma or Degree in Computer Science or related.
- Manual black-box functional testing, regression testing, acceptance testing;
- Lead the QA team, work side by side with the development team;
- Improve current testing processes due to customer business-needs;
- Creation of test documentation (test cases, checklists, test plan);
- Participation in daily meetings with the client;
- Analyse requirements, test execution, reporting issues.
About the project:
The pawn software solutions that allows new operators to enter the pawn industry with confidence while existing pawn operators to have the resources needed to grow their business with a solution. Has a tight integration with various e-commerce platforms (like eBay etc)