Project is a software solution deployed in the cloud to optimize aircraft and crew utilization of the airline. It is a comprehensive suite of modules for airline planning, tracking and regulatory compliance to manage operations and ensure overall safety, efficiency and quality of airline. You will work in a high-skilled team who are familiar with the project.
- More than 3 years of experience with .NET/C#;
- Good knowledge of WCF;
- Knowledge of WPF/Silverlight, ASP.NET Web API;
- Understanding of multitenant architecture, design and architecture patterns;
- Good unit and integration testing skills;
- High responsibility level.
Good knowledge of MS SQL, T-SQL, Entity Framework would be a plus.
We expect from right candidate good refactoring skills, ability to start new project from scratch along with debugging and understanding legacy system, problem-solving thinking. Also you have to be able to work on different parts of project, and switch between different projects.