- 2+ years of experience in software testing;
- Experience in functional testing and requirement analysis;
- Good analytical skills and attention to details;
- Huge experience in mobile applications testing;
- Upper intermediate English (written and spoken).
- Strong customer and business orientation;
- Working experience in Agile development teams and distributed teams;
- Strong knowledge of the testing process;
- Experience in API testing (Postman, Fiddler, Charles, Chrome dev tools, etc.).
Would be a plus:
- Knowledge of Software Developments Life Cycle;
- Self-motivated, capable of working both independently and as part of a team;
- Diploma or Degree in Computer Science or related education.
- Manual black-box functional testing, regression testing, acceptance testing;
- API testing;
- Work side by side with the development team;
- Improve current testing processes due to customer business-needs;
- Creation of test documentation (test plans, test cases, checklists);
- Participation in daily meetings with the client;
- Analyse requirements, test execution, reporting issues.
About the project:
E-commerce web application for pawn shops in the US. It contains three connected parts: eCommerce web application with mobile optimized version, separate mobile application for pawn shop employees to manage inventory and approve notifications, and retail mobile application for the customers, that allows paying for the loans and layaways, buy goods and make an offer for a pawn shop.