- At least 2 years of experience in development roles;
- Experience in development of complex apps based on React.js;
- Strong knowledge of Redux and flux architecture;
- Experience with Unit/functional testing of JS applications;
- Understanding of isomorphic technologies of JS apps;
- Upper-Intermediate English, good speaking is a strict requirement;
- Proactive and highly collaborative.
Would be a plus:
- Experience with microservices architecture;
- Understanding of CI/CD principals;
- Experience with Azure functions;
- Experience with NodeJS (ExpressJS / Koa);
- Experience with NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Redis);
- Experience with relational databases (Postgres, MySQL).
About the project:
The product is a headset and timer system for businesses that allows customers to purchase products without leaving their cars. Their software enables restaurants to improve customer service performance and revenues by measuring and displaying KPIs within the store. Using the software stores can view their performance ranking among other stores in real time, encouraging friendly competition within the enterprise.
The client has a tech team, which our team closely collaborate with. Project’s technology stack is React, Node, Azure functions.