- At least 3 years experience in back-end development in Node.js;
- Strong technical fundamentals and engineering skills;
- Experience with Microservices Architecture;
- Understanding of CI/CD principals;
- Experience with NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Redis);
- Experience with relational databases (Postgres);
- Experience with Unit/functional testing of JS applications (Mocha, Ava);
- English level Intermediate or higher;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Focus on quality;
- Proactive and highly collaborative.
Would be a plus:
- Experience in the travel domain (OTA, Sabre GDS APIs) would be a huge plus;
- Experience in development of complex apps based on React.js.
About the project:
High loaded online travel platform that enables consumers and businesses to book and manage their travel. Project development from scratch. Project’s technology stack is React, Node.js, Koa2, TypeScript, TypeORM.