- At least 5 years experience of backend development in NodeJs;
- Experience as Team leader / Technical lead;
- Great attitude towards work and has the ability to mentor developers;
- Strong technical fundamentals and engineering skills;
- A sense of urgency and ownership over the product;
- Understanding of CI/CD principals;
- Experience with Microservices Architecture;
- Fluent English, good speaking is a strict requirement;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Experience with Unit/functional testing of JS applications;
- Comfortable with full-stack projects;
- Focus on quality;
- Proactive and highly collaborative.
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes/Swarm;
- Experience with Golang.
About the project:
The candidate that will fit the requirements will be leading the team of 3-4 people team at first phase, which is going to grow after few months.
Our development cycle is extreme CD we are pushing to production on daily basis and developers are responsible for the quality of the product. Tech stack: Node.js, Docker and Kubernetes/Swarm.