We are looking for a talented front-end developer to bring up new ideas and speed up the development of the website. We expect from a right candidate problem-solving thinking, a wish to understand the workflow, and a desire to make a good product better.
- At least 4 years of experience in development roles;
- 1-2 years of practical experience with modeling, design;
- Strong knowledge of React 16.3+;
- Strong Knowledge of patterns and best practices: MVC, MVVM, MV*, Flux, GOF, DI, IoC;
- Experience in development of complex apps based on React;
- Experience with Redux, React-router 4;
- Experience with typings (Flow, TypeScript);
- Deep knowledge of different types of software testing;
- Experience with Git;
- Good knowledge of Gitflow, Release and Branching Strategies;
- Deep understanding of SDLC;
- Excellent English is must, good speaking is a strict requirement;
- Focus on quality;
- Proactive and highly collaborative;
- Excellent communication skills.
Would be a plus:
- Knowledge of LESS, SCSS;
- Knowledge of SCRUM process;
- Knowledge of Docker, Node.js;
- Resource management (resource pool – 1×1, PDP, Performance review, etc.).
- React, Redux, Redux-saga, Redux-thunk, TypeScript, recompose, LESS, .net, core 2.1, MSsql server, Azure
About the project:
The procurement system for the American client developing as a service. The system will handle full cycle of the procurement process. Will have different user roles, suppliers.
Developing from scratch.