The platform provides an ability for users to design, launch and manage their clinical studies forms from start to finish using different platforms for distribution (iOS, Android, Web).
- Design phase on the platform – users need to configure all of the elements required for remote patient studies including eConsent, ePRO, eDPO and more;
- Launch phase on the platform – users are able to easily review, approve and schedule the study launch to include patient facing apps, digital health devices, portal and more;
- Manage phase on the platform – users have continual access to study data. Extract key insights and observe study performance in real time.
- Strong knowledge of Java Core;
- Strong knowledge of Spring (MVC, IoC, Security, Data);
- Excellent knowledge of AWS, including AWS Java SDK (EC2, Route 53, RDS, S3);
- Experience with Gradle;
- Experience MySQL;
- Experience with microservice architecture approach;
- Intermediate spoken & written English.
- Experience with Android development;
- Experience with Amazon cloud (deployment of SPA to S3, S3/Cloudfront basic configuration).