- 2+ years of experience on the same position;
- Ability to independently carry out HR processes in the location;
- Good knowledge and understanding of effective recruiting and personnel assessment tools;
- Understanding of adaptation and retention principles and tools;
- System approach to work;
- Ability to work in multitasking mode;
- High level of oneself’s and others’ organization;
- High communicative and analytical skills.
- Participating in building HR – processes of the company;
- Corporate culture development in location;
- Recruiting and adaptation of personnel;
- Ensuring the effective work of personnel in accordance with the company’s strategic goals;
- Taking part in HR budget planning and preparing;
- Providing operational support and advising managers on the effective use of policies and procedures in people management;
- Conflicts resolution.
- Comfortable office;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Work with professionals in their field;
- Opportunity to develop and realize your ideas.