- Create, maintain, support and implement the whole circle of HR process;
- Communicate with the managerial team and all unit employees on the regular basis;
- Act as an adviser of managers on any HR-related issues;
- Implement and support monitoring employees’ satisfaction rate;
- Work closely with HR team in development and coordination HR strategy
- Formulate critical issues discovered in People Management of an organizational unit and come up with reasonable solutions and appropriate changes;
- Strengthen and support the company internal HR brand and internal communications.
Skills and experience:
- Have at least 2 years of recruitment and HR related activities experience across industry sectors;
- Experience in cross-organizational and cross-functional team work with understanding of overarching goals and conflicts of interests;
- Provide analysis of HR metrics to find areas for improvement and develop short, medium and long-term plans;
- Be aware of current trends in IT industry, HR functioning and be able to come up with relevant HR solutions;
- Have good negotiation, presentation and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to multitask and process large amounts of data;
- Have Intermediate English level.