- At least 4 years of experience in development roles;
- Experience with NodeJS (ExpressJS / Koa);
- Experience in development of complex apps based on React.js;
- Strong knowledge of Redux and flux architecture;
- Experience with NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Redis);
- Experience with relational databases (Postgres, MySQL);
- Experience with microservices architecture;
- Understanding of CI/CD principals;
- Experience with Azure functions;
- Experience with Unit/functional testing of JS applications (Mocha, Ava);
- English level Intermediate or higher, good communication skills.
About the project:
The product is a headset and timer system for businesses that allows customers to purchase products without leaving their cars. Their software enables restaurants to improve customer service performance and revenues by measuring and displaying KPIs within the store. Using the software stores can view their performance ranking among other stores in real time, encouraging friendly competition within the enterprise.
The scope of the current project is a rebuilding from the scratch of the existing system and migration to the Microsoft Azure.
The client has a tech team, which our team will closely collaborate with.