- Design, develop, document, test, and debug new and existing software systems and/or applications;
- Support the development of business requirements and program specifications;
- Contribute to requirements gathering and analysis activities;
- Participate in full development life cycle including requirements analysis and design;
- Identify and evaluate new technologies for implementation;
- Analyze code to find causes of errors and revise programs as needed;
- Participate in software design meetings and analyze user needs to determine technical requirements;
- Assist in the creation of project timelines; Work closely with the management team to design application flow;
- Understand complex business processes/applications with intent to re-write/enhance using current tools/technology;
- Provide supporting documentation for all phases of development/implementation.
- 3+ years in commercial .NET development;
- Strong background in Object-Oriented development techniques;
- Deep understanding of Design Patterns and Microservices Architecture pattern;
- Strong Microsoft-centric web development skills: .Net or .Net Core and C#; ASP.Net or ASP.Net Core, Entity Framework or Entity Framework Core, MS SQL;
- Database design and development;
- Experience with the Software Development Life Cycle Methodology (SDLC) and Agile development methodologies;
- Relevant experience of multi-platform, multi-threaded, distributed applications development;
- Strong programming ability, with great attention to detail and design as well as a passion for producing efficient and elegant code;
- Good interpersonal and problems solving skills;
- Ability to speak and write clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication settings and styles to discuss technical and business details directly with project stakeholders;
- At least Intermediate level of English both written and verbal;
- A sense of urgency and ownership over the product;
- Focus on quality;
- Proactivity and collaborativity.
Would be a plus:
- Experience with Unit Testing;
- Internet Filtering Domain knowledge;
- Understanding of CI/CD principles and processes;
- Experience with Azure.
About the Project:
Distributed cloud system that allows managing access to the Internet by intercepting traffic from end-users’ devices both mobile and desktop and redirecting it to proxy servers where it is filtered and a decision on allowing or blocking the access is made. The system consists of separate isolated modules that operate as a single integrated system.