- 2.5+ years of experience in automation testing;
- Experience with Git, GitLab, WebdriverIO, Mocha, Chai, Selenium WebDriver, Appium;
- Good knowledge of continuous integration process and experience with TeamCity or Jenkins;
- Strong experience in XPath, CSS, Accessibility ID selectors;
- Experience in testing REST API, Web Services;
- English: Upper Intermediate.
Will be a plus:
- Good knowledge of the testing process, experience in manual testing;
- Hands-on experience with Mac OS or Linux;
- Working experience in Agile development teams;
- Good analytical skills and attention to details;
- Strong knowledge of testing process;
- Experience in communication with foreign customers.
- Implementation of the automation process;
- Development and maintenance of test automation framework;
- Configuring Continuous Integration;
- Covering existing functionalities by autotests;
- Participation in meetings with the client.
About the project:
The service designed to coordinate and provide a real-time communication channel for parties involved in addressing any issues with the aircraft, while it is on a taxi track. The web-based private chat service integrated into the client’s system. The chat service allows interchanging text messages in real-time for pilots, technical staff, dispatchers and managers.