- At least 3 years of experience in software testing;
- Good knowledge of JS (or Python);
- Strong experience in UI automation, using Selenium;
- Understanding of REST API services and tools for its automation;
- Experience with Git (or other version control system) and CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Teamcity, etc.);
- Knowledge of UNIX command line;
- Strong understanding of Agile methodologies and SDLC;
- Strong customer and business orientation;
- Experience with mochajs, chaijs, allure.
Would be a plus:
- Self-motivated, capable of working both independently and as part of a team;
- Basic knowledge of Docker;
- Experience with Azure DevOps service.
- Maintain and develop UI End-to-End and API Integration tests (Selenium + WebdriverIO);
- Communicate with BA, QA and DEV teams;
- Updating test documentation according to written tests.
About the Project:
The project is a cloud-based multitenant workplace web application where organizations can automate the procure-to-pay process and apply any approval and business rules that they need. It is aimed to be a user-friendly cloud-based procure-to-pay platform providing organizations with a user experience that matches customers’ expectations, easy onboarding process, improved communication between Requester, Buyer, Receiver, Account Payable and Approver with the functionality of approval workflows, role-based access, reporting, audit logs and much more.